Lindsey Carl Mysse
UX for AI
From Napkin to MVP
- From ideation to iteration, I write software for the leaner, everywhere organization.
By adhering to web standards and paying attention to the affordances that technology offers we can
provide real value to our users and iterate our product quickly.
Distributed Software for a Distributed World
- Modern business is distributed now whether you want it to be or not.
- With my distributed full stack architecture, Hans-JS, I can keep your application scaling and
your business moving in a shifting world.
Solving Real World Problems
- Software isn't just a bit of text in a file or a widget on a screen: it is human beings and
computation working together. Your employees need the tools to reason clearer, go farther and
dream bigger. Let's go find them!
Selected Skills + Technologies
- Distributed Software Architecture
- Big Data
- Mixed Reality
- Data Visualization
- Ideation + Iteration
- Graph Database Interfaces
- Sketch to First Deployment Development